Tuesday 10 January 2012

Back with another one of those...

I'M SORRY for my lack of action lately, but don't worry I have been hard at work in other fields...or stages.

Here is a rather entertaining photo of me playing Sir Toby Belch in our UEA all female production of Twelfth Night. It was a huge success, we sold out every night and had an excellent time whilst we were at it, thanks to Ant Cule our wonderful director.


This term though, I'll be concentrating on cooking and writing so expect a flood of exciting new recipes, fun dinner parties and healthy ideas.

I think I can just assume that many of us are trying to burn off christmas calories, so I plan on helping you do this, but without making your meals boring, dull and unappetising.

Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment